Retort Pouch Transparent 240mic (100pcs)
High-temperature sterilization food vacuum packaging bag
with high-temperature resistance that can be steamed or boiled, strong sealing and not easily damaged
– Clear Transparent Materials For RETORT
– Eco-Friendly, Clean, And Food Grade Inner
– Non-Toxic and Waterproof outer surface
– Each bag has a high density of edge seal
– High-Temperature resistant up to 120 degree celsius
– Suitable for Retort Machine, Oil-proof, Keep food fresher and longer
– Frozen resistance, Puncture Resistance, Vacuumable
– High Airtight protect food from moisture and oxidation
– Easily tear off the U-notch designed.
– Retort Pouch Clear Transparent very suitable for packing all types of wet foods, meat, and sauce.
Q: What are Quiware’s Aluminum/Transparent Retort bags made of?
A: Retort Aluminium (It’s made out of CPP/AL/PE) / Retort Transparent (It’s made out of CPP/PE/PE).
Q: Can Quiware®️ retort Bags be re-sealed?
A: Yes. Just cut off the existing seal, remove as much food as you need, then re-vacuum the package. Be sure to wipe off any food or grease residue inside the bag near the seal area. You can also re-seal Quiware®️ Bags after you have washed them.
Q: How can I tell if a bag is defective?
A：A good way to test a bag is to just seal both ends of the bag-do not vacuum seal the bag. Submerge the bag in water for a few seconds and look for bubbles in the bag itself or near the seal strip area. If there are bubbles, the bag is defective.